Jim welcomes Josh Gray back onto the podcast to talk about his new job as vice-president of the advertising company Ogivly along with other topics that have happened since Josh was last on the show. Ogilvy has been growing brands and businesses since 1948. They continue that rich legacy through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities. Our experts in Public Relations, Consulting, Advertising, Health, and Experience work fluidly across 131 offices in 93 countries. Topics covered in this episode include:
- The environment of Ogivly's D.C office that Josh works out of.
- Some of Josh's favorite leadership books.
- Josh's journey of moving home, navigating the tech industry in San Fancisco, and then ultimately moving back to D.C.
- How Josh's therapist was able to help him realize how his past affects his life and work today and the journey of healing that he is still on today.
- An overview of Josh's past (For a deeper dive you can find the first conversation Jim had with Josh and his incredible story here).
- Dealing with impostor syndrome in the work place.
- Talking about a future episode where Josh and his mom are both on the show.