Justin Kintz is the VP, Head of Global Public Policy at Uber, the technology platform that uses a massive network, leading technology, operational excellence and product expertise to power movement from point A to point B.
- Justin graduated from the University of Florida with a BA in political science;
- He started his career as Special Assistant - External and Intergovernmental Affairs at the U.S. Dept. of Interior;
- He then worked as a Manager, Special projects for the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association, and as Corporate & Public Relations Manager for the European-American Business Council;
- Following those positions, he took a role as Director, Government Affairs for Orbitz Worldwide;
- In September 2013, he joined Uber, where he has worked his way up to his current position.
Help us grow! Leave us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new listeners to the show. Don't forget to subscribe!
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at Jim@ThePoliticalLife.net