Cas Holloway is the head of Public Enterprise at Unqork - a completely visual, no-code application platform that helps large enterprises build complex custom software faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than traditional approaches. All without a single line of code.
- Cas received his B.A. from Harvard University
- After graduating, he went to work for the legendary head of the New York City park system - Henry Stern - for three years.
- Cas then earned his J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School, and then worked as an associate at Cravath, Swaine, & Moore, as a clerk on the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and as an associate at Debevoise & Plimpton.
- He then served as Chief of Staff to the New York City Deputy Mayor for Operations for four years, before becoming Deputy Mayor for Operations himself for another four years.
- After that, Cas spent nearly 7 years at Bloomberg LP before joining Unqork.
Help us grow! Leave us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new listeners to the show. Don't forget to subscribe!
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at Jim@ThePoliticalLife.net