Leonard "Lenny" Lopes is the President of The Victor Group, LLC, and Leonard Lopes Law Firm, LLC.
The Victor Group, LLC is based in Rhode Island. It's a full-service government relations & lobbying firm with an extensive range of clients. Leonard Lopes Law Firm, LLC is a boutique law firm focused on the representation of college coaches, athletic directors and radio and TV personalities in all aspects of their employment agreements and media and television contracts.
- Lenny got his start in politics working for U.S. Senator Claiborne Pell (D-RI);
- After law school, he held dual part-time positions for the Massachusetts Attorney General, and the Rhode Island Lieutenant Governor;
- He then went on to serve as Chief of Staff for Rhode Island Attorney General Patrick Lynch, and ran the office as the state was grappling with the Station fire tragedy;
- After his time with Attorney General Lynch, Lenny moved into lobbying and government affairs, and eventually started his own firm
- Lenny is also a sports agent, and represented former Red Sox pitcher Oil Can Boyd.
Help us grow! Leave us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new listeners to the show. Don't forget to subscribe!
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at Jim@ThePoliticalLife.net