Corey Owens is the Managing Partner at Box B Strategies, a public affairs advisory firm that provides counsel to Silicon Valley’s most disruptive startups and their publicly-traded counterparts.
- Corey earned a B.S. at Truman State University, and an MPS at George Washington University;
- He began his career at the ACLU as an assistant to the Chief Legislative Counsel;
- He then became the Director of Communications at the Constitution Project, before becoming the Sr. Campaign Communications Specialist at the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union;
- Following those roles, he was a Manager of Public Policy at Facebook, Head of Global Public Policy at Uber, and the Head of Global Public Policy at WeWork;
- Since 2017, Corey has been operating his own consulting shop, Box B Strategies.
Help us grow! Leave us a rating and review - it's the best way to bring new listeners to the show. Don't forget to subscribe!
Have a suggestion, or want to chat with Jim? Email him at Jim@ThePoliticalLife.net
Follow The Political Life on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for weekly updates.